Terrorist group Hamas says it launched 120 rockets toward two Israeli cities on the morning of Oct. 9, as Israel’s military says it has retaken control of all Israeli communities around Gaza.
The U.S. military is sending ships and aircraft closer to Israel’s coast. NTD speaks to an expert on the ground.
A crisis in Israel, and no U.S. speaker in the House. Can aid be sent? How will the surprise attack—and President Joe Biden’s actions both before and after—influence voters in the upcoming election? NTD gets some insight from a political analyst.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Israel Declares War on Hamas Terrorist Group
2. 700 Israeli Civilians, Military Killed: IDF
3. Trump, DeSantis React to Attacks on Israel
4. Schumer Calls on China to Support Israel
5. Israel Under Attack–What’s Happening
6. Can the US Send Aid to Israel Without a Speaker?
7. 2 US Lawmakers in Israel During Hamas Attack
8. World Leaders React to Hamas Attack on Israel
9. US Lawmakers React to Attack on Israel
10. Pro-Palestine Rally in NYC
11. US Impact of Middle East Conflict
12. Afghan Quake Death Toll Rises to Over 2,400
13. New California Law Requires Emissions Reporting
14. Newsom Vetoes Bill Legalizing Psychedelic Mushrooms
15. Exxon Senior VP Arrested for Sexual Assault
16. West Maui Open Again for Tourists
17. UAW Workers Reject Mack Trucks Contract
18. Parents Demand Action in Wake of School Attack Video
19. Artist Creates Ceramic Wares With Good Values
20. Israel-Hamas War Death Toll Expected to Climb
21. Israel: Mom Sees Daughter’s Kidnapping on Video
22. Hamas Launches Violent Terror Attack on Israel
23. US Reactions to Palestinian-Israeli Terror Attack
24. Pro-Palestine Protests in US, Canada, Europe
25. Future of US and Middle East Relations
26. Updates From Israel On-the-Ground
27. Pressure Builds to Fill Vacant Speaker Seat
28. Israel Crisis Underscores Speaker Vacancy Challenge
29. How Israel-Hamas War Threatens Global Oil Supply