Today marks 22 years since the 9/11 terrorist attacks. NTD hears from people at Ground Zero who came to pay their respects. And a volunteer fire-fighter joins us to recall his experience on the ground the day nearly 3,000 people were killed.
Updates on the deadly Moroccan earthquake that killed and injured thousands. It’s the worst quake to strike the country in more than six decades.
President Joe Biden is on his way to Alaska to commemorate 9/11 after finishing his trip in Vietnam. NTD has a reporter on the ground.
Topics in this episode include:
1. US, Vietnam Boost Relations With Eyes on China
2. Honoring the Lives Lost at Ground Zero
3. Meadows Appeals Loss in Court to 11th Circuit
4. Sen. Graham Reacts to Georgia Special Grand Jury Report
5. Lawmakers Want New Mexico’s Governor Impeached
6. Trump, GOP Rivals Visit Iowa Football Game
7. Analysis of GOP Candidates’ Visits to Iowa
8. Va. Gov. Pardons Dad Arrested at School Board Meeting
9. Punished for Not Affirming Child’s Gender?
10. US Confirms it Seized Nearly 1 Million Barrels of Iranian Oil
11. Morocco Earthquake Kills Thousands
12. UK’s Sunak Raises Spying Concerns With China
13. Pennsylvania Community Uneasy as Prisoner Still at Large
14. Michigan State Football Coach Suspended
15. Musk’s X Corp. Sues California
16. Why is Threads Struggling?
17. How Will a UAW Strike Affect the Car Market?
18. Firefighter Recounts 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
19. Winners Announced in 10th NTD Dance Competition