Flash flood warnings have been issued in Southern California. Heavy rain and severe mudslides have washed out roads. Over 50 people had to be rescued from their vehicles.
Police discover the bodies of three children on a Coney Island beach. They believe the children’s mother may have drowned them.
The Department of Justice agreed to former President Donald Trump’s pick for special master on Monday.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Severe Mudslides in Southern California
2. Twitter Whistleblower Hearing
3. Biden Vows to Modernize Aging US Airports
4. 22 GOP Governors Send Joint Letter to Biden
5. DOJ Agrees to Trump Special Master Pick
6. U.S. and Mexico Announce Major Cooperation
7. Trial Begins for Electric Truck Maker
8. 3 Children Found Dead on Coney Island Beach
9. Gender Education in Pennsylvania Schools
10. Railroad Workers May Strike Friday
11. Fed Unemployment Target Optimistic: Report
12. First Launch Failure for Bezos’ Rocket Company
13. Car Collector’s Ultimate Man Cave
14. Cancer Survivor and His Family Choose Farm Life