NTD has the takeaways from last night’s fiery GOP primary debate. Meanwhile, former President Donald Trump visited Detroit to speak to voters there as the UAW strike continues.
The clock is ticking on a partial government shutdown. NTD takes a look at what’s going on behind the scenes with House Republicans.
No more dress-down Fridays for members of the Senate. Learn more about their new dress requirements after a unanimous vote.
Topics in this episode include:
1. GOP Candidates Call Out Trump at 2nd Primary Debate
2. Trump Addresses Auto Workers in Detroit
3. Deconstructing the 2nd GOP Debate
4. Partial Government Shutdown Just Days Away
5. GOP Releases 700 Pages on Hunter Biden Business Deals
6. Menendez Pleads Not Guilty, Won’t Step Down
7. Cardin Replaces Menendez as Foreign Relations Chair
8. Senate Unanimously Approves Formal Dress Code
9. Philadelphia Looters Ransack Downtown Stores
10. State Dept. Emails Stolen by Chinese Hackers
11. Caucasus: What’s Next for Nagorno-Karabakh?
12. US Soldier Who Ran Into North Korea Released
13. Trudeau Apologizes for Honoring of Nazi Unit Veteran
14. Newsom Signs Abortion Pill Law
15. NYPD Finds Ghost Gun 3D Printing Materials at Day Care
16. DA Won’t Seek Death Penalty in Ambush Shooting
17. Suspect Arrested in Pava LaPere Death
18. Michigan Supreme Court Weighs In on Pronoun Usage
19. Las Vegas Hospitality Workers Authorize Strike
20. Sources and Benefits of Polysaccharides in Your Diet
21. Surrogates, Campaign Advisers Weigh In on GOP Debate
22. Moderate Republican Fitzpatrick Touts Bipartisan Bill
23. Mexico Clears Migrants From Its Southern Border
24. Examining Causes, Historical Context of Looting in Pa.
25. Actor Michael Gambon Dies Aged 82
26. Battle Over Social Media Content Moderation
27. Firing of Teachers Violates Free Speech: Attorney
28. Phone Use Hurts Teen Mental Health: Report
29. ChatGPT Users Can Now Browse Internet, OpenAI Says
30. Mexico: Terrifying Bear Encounter
31. New Words Added to Dictionary