The mayor of New York City commented on illegal immigration while visiting the border town of El Paso. He said that his city is being undermined by the influx and that there is no more room.
Climate activists blocked a private jet airport used by those attending the World Economic Forum on Jan. 16, calling for the wealthy to be held accountable for what they call climate and ecological damage.
In a victory for Italy, the authorities arrested the country’s top fugitive, a top mafia boss who had evaded capture for 30 years.
Topics in this episode include:
1. NYC Mayor Says City Is ‘Being Undermined’
2. XBB.1.5 More Likely to Infect Vaccinated
3. Cardiologists Call for COVID Vax Suspension
4. Supervalu and Safeway Accused of Price Fraud
5. Arizona Could Allow Younger Elected Officials
6. Protesters Block Private Jet Airport at WEF
7. Black Boxes Found in Deadly Nepal Crash
8. China Reports Huge Rise in COVID Deaths
9. Italy Arrests Top Mafia Boss After 30 Years
10. Suspected Hell’s Angels Leader Extradited
11. German Defense Minister Lambrecht Resigns
12. UK Officer Pleads Guilty to 24 Counts of Rape
13. Ukraine Ship Stranded in Bosphorus Strait
14. Outhouse Sled Race Brings Community Together
15. South Africa: Ducks Help Vineyard Thrive
16. Fight Chronic Inflammation with Antioxidants
17. Miss USA Wins for the 1st Time in 10 Years