As more allegations against the FBI are coming out, Michael Shellenberger who is a journalist involved in releasing the Twitter files alleges that there was a scheme to suppress legitimate information.
House committee assignments were at the center of controversy on Jan. 17. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is following through on his promise to shuffle things up.
TikTok has been banned on federal government devices. And over 25 states have also taken measures against the video app. However, some say more needs to be done.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Government Faces Obstacles in TikTok Ban
2. ‘Twitter Files’ Journalist on the FBI
3. Controversial House Committee Assignments
4. 2022: Nearly 250,000 Crossed Darien Border Gap
5. SCOTUS Hears Transgender Deportation Case
6. Mexican Police Dig for Bodies in Raid
7. AI-Generated News Articles Spark Concern
8. Bill to Eliminate Kentucky Death Penalty
9. Desanits Proposes Legislation to Permanently End COVID Mandates
10. CA Offers $10,000 Reward After Family Murdered
11. Shooting Case: Fed Not Seeking Death Penalty
12. Hawaii to Provide Preschool Statewide
13. COVID-19 Impact on China’s Population Unknown
14. A Somber New Year for Those Grieving in China
16. Chinese Warships Spotted in South Pacific
17. Helicopter Crash Kills Ukraine Official
18. Fmr Wagner Commander Seeks Asylum in Norway
19. UK Sees Advances in Hydrogen and Fusion
20. Residents to Vote on Electric Scooters Ban
21. Thai Temple Bustles with Colorful Tourists
22. Greece Hopes for Busy 2023 Tourist Season
23. Vittore Carpaccio Exhibit in Washington D.C.
24. Miss Universe Visits Empire State Building