Over 10 million ballots went unaccounted for during the midterms in California and election officials also rejected almost another quarter million ballots, according to a new report, whose authors blame the state’s mail-in ballot practice.
Is America’s water security under threat? A growing number of foreign investors are now becoming owners of U.S. farmland and water resources. In a historic first, the White House last year flagged domestic water resources as a national security issue.
The manhunt for the suspect who shot and killed 10 people at a dance club is over. Authorities found him dead inside a van on Jan. 22. Police said that he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Topics in this episode include:
1. 10.9 Million California Midterm Ballots Gone: Report
2. Manhunt for California Dance Club Gunman Ends
3. NC Study Compares COVID Immunity in Children
4. Foreign Control: A Threat to Water Resources?
5. Discussion Around Arming S. Korea with Nukes
5. NZ Farmers Turn Away from Ardern’s Party
7. Bangkok’s New Train Station Officially Opens
8. Rabbit Hotel Fully Booked for Lunar New Year
9. The Healing Power of Music, Performing Arts