House Intelligence Committee Chair Mike Turner (R-Ohio) on Jan. 29 expressed “grave concern” over the contents of classified documents found at the homes of President Joe Biden and former Vice President Mike Pence.
All New York City employees reportedly have to do mandatory critical race theory training, which says that America is systematically racist and that it aims to create an understanding of racial equity.
The bystander who disarmed the Monterey Park shooter was awarded a medal of courage. The city of Alhambra, California, honored him for preventing further tragedy.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Classified Documents Cause ‘Grave Concern’
2. Former President Trump Back on Campaign Trail
3. NYC Employees Must Take CRT Training: Report
4. MIT Professor: Stop All COVID mRNA Vaccines
5. Man Who Stopped Monterey Park Shooter Honored
6. Blinken Warns Against Retaliatory Violence
7. A Show of Military Might in China’s Backyard
8. Close-Up of U.S. B-21 Raider Bomber
9. Church Torn Down in China’s Zhejiang
10. Contestants Vie to Become Stag-Calling Champ
11. Weight Training: It’s Not Just for Young Men