Officials evacuated nearby homes after a dozen train cars toppled off the tracks in Southeastern Pennsylvania early Monday morning.
A former Disney CEO has donated $1.7 million dollars to the Biden campaign, although questions have been raised about the executive’s ties to China’s communist regime. He once praised China for its being what he called “a place of incredible opportunity,” and used to visit the communist country every month.
Senator Joe Manchin raised $1.2 million dollars in the second quarter of 2023, raising speculation that he could be preparing to announce a presidential run.
Topics in this episode include:
1. PA Train Derailment Prompts Evacuations
2. Disney Backtracks on New ‘Snow White’ Photos
3. Business Owner Hit by Hollywood Strike
4. Businessman w/CCP Ties Donates $1.7M to Biden
5. Trump Talks About Mistakes Made in 1st Term
6. Sen. Manchin Raises $1.2M in the 2nd Quarter
7. Critics Denounce New Texas Water Break Law
8. Ariz. City Bans Front Yard Grass in New Homes
9. Bill Would Force UFO Record Declassification
10. Critics Denounce New Texas Water Break Law
11. Ariz. City Bans Front Yard Grass in New Homes
12. Bill Would Force UFO Record Declassification
13. S. Korea Talks Prevention amid Deadly Floods
14. Yellen ‘Eager’ to Work with China on Debt
15. Kerry Meets Chinese Counterpart in Beijing
16. Analysis: Beijing Climate Deal Bad for U.S.
17. Schumer Pushes China Sanctions over Fentanyl
18. Taiwan Ties Better for Development: Paraguay
19. Russia Halts Black Sea Grain Deal
20. Ukrainian Media Say Ukraine Behind Crimea Bridge Attack
21. Ukraine Pop. Decline: Will Refugees Return?
22. Japanese Universities Seek More Women in Stem
23. Car Designer Recreates Hyundai Pony Coupe
24. Mystery Object Washes Up on Australian Beach
25. Rabbits Overrun Florida Neighborhood
26. 3 Simple Ways to Ease Bloating
27. Top of Box Office: Mission Impossible 7