The FBI agreed to release an internal document related to President Joe Biden, averting possible contempt charges for FBI Director Christopher Wray.
There are forecast predictions that relief from the smoke due to the Canadian wildfires is in sight, at least for the Northeast, as a low-pressure system is helping blow the smoke to the North.
The first business day after the debt ceiling was suspended, the U.S. national debt spiked up by nearly $360 billion, according to the Treasury Department. The current debt that the U.S. holds is now nearly $32 trillion.
Muslim and immigrant families came together Tuesday in Maryland to protest against mandatory LGBTQ curriculum in schools. The protest was organized by a new parents group called Coalition of Virtue. NTD spoke to a co-founder of the group, Kareem Monib.
Topics in this episode include:
1. NYC: FAA Delays Flights to Laguardia Airport
2. U.S. Air Quality Warnings Persist
3. CBN Founder Pat Robertson Has Died at 93
4. FBI to Release Biden-Related Document
5. Trump, Lawmakers React to Indictment Rumors
6. RNC Rolls Out Campaign to Push Early Voting
7. NY Counties Can’t Ban Illegal Immigrants
8. Cartel-Run Call Center Workers Killed: Report
9. Parents Battle Mandatory Gender Curriculum
10. Okla. Approves 1st Religious Charter School
11. Conservative Chatbot Maker Severs OpenAI Ties
12. Mexico Investigates ‘Execution’ of 5 Men
13. Trial Date Set for Exiled Chinese Businessman
14. China’s Wheat Farmers Reel from Heavy Rains
15. Restaurants in Vietnam Struggle with Heatwave
16. France: Children Wounded in Knife Attack
17. Ukraine Floods: Kyiv Calls for Aid
18. FIFA Cup Not Carbon-Neutral: Regulator
19. Australia to Ban Nazi Symbols
20. Cargo Drones Anticipated by End of Year
21. Tokyo Students Take Smile Class Post-Mask Era
22. India to Host Miss World Beauty Pageant
23. 14-Year-Old Grad to Join SpaceX as Engineer
24. Create a Healthy Home to Reduce Anxiety