A new study identifies 186 more banks are at risk of a Silicon Valley Bank-style collapse. Meanwhile, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) is calling for an independent probe into the recent failures of Silicon Valley Bank and more regulation.
Former President Donald Trump called for protests over the weekend, saying he’s expecting to be arrested on Tuesday. It would be the first time in U.S. history that a former president is criminally charged. A long-time conservative activist says Trump supporters should be cautious ahead of possible protests, warning of provocateurs.
Activists testified against cross-sex procedures in Pennsylvania on Saturday. Detransitioner Chloe Cole and others spoke at the “Innocence Under Siege” event. Meanwhile in New York City, both protesters and supporters showed up for Attorney General Letitia James’s Drag Story Hour event on Sunday.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Xi Jinping’s Meeting with Putin: Analysis
2. Study Highlights Mass Bank Collapse Risk
3. Lawmakers React to Possible Trump Indictment
4. Voters React to Possible Protests for Trump
5. De-Transitioner Speaks Out in PA Rally
6. NY Drag Story Hour Draws Support, Protests
7. China’s Pollution Scrutinized after Media Criticizes Japan
8. New Use for Rice Revives Japanese Town
9. Australia Sees Resurgence of Bell Ringing
10. Meditation Improves Physical, Mental Health