A Mexican national who allegedly murdered five neighbors in Texas on Friday—including an 8-year-old boy—has reportedly been deported from the United States five times to date.
North Carolina’s supreme court has changed the state’s electoral system—which could work out in favor of Republicans when it comes to congressional districts and voting laws.
First Republic Bank is the third U.S. bank to fold since March, and the second-largest bank failure in U.S. history. Regulators seized the troubled lender over the weekend and sold it to JPMorgan Chase.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Texas Killer Deported 5 Times: Report
2. Texas Border Crisis Rally Held in Austin
3. Houston Holds Nuclear Incident Exercise
4. NC Makes GOP-Supported Changes to Voting
5. Hunter Biden Arrives in Arkansas Court
6. U.S. Conducts Evacuation of Citizens from Sudan
7. McCarthy 2nd House Speaker to Address Knesset
8. Trump Arrives in Scotland to Open Golf Course
9. JPMorgan Chase Buys First Republic Bank
10. 568 Emergency Calls at Whole Foods
11. Pop. Drop in the Golden State: Laws to Blame?
12. Extreme Athlete Spending 15 Days in Glass Box
13. 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Beets
14. Empire State Building Opened 82 Years Ago
15. 7th Grader Steers Bus to Safety