Chicago mayor-elect Brandon Johnson is set to take the helm on Monday. He will inherit a city with many challenges—one of which is businesses fleeing. NTD spoke with an expert about what Johnson should do after taking office.
Republican lawmakers sought answers from Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm on Capitol Hill on Thursday. The focus was nuclear energy and where it stands in President Biden’s proposed 2024 budget.
An elections group with ties to Democrat mega-donor George Soros and Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg gathered in Washington on May 8 for a meeting that was closed to the public.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Backlog of Immigration Cases: Analysis
2. Illegal Immigration Economic Impact: Analysis
3. How to Stop Businesses from Fleeing Chicago?
4. Lawmakers Grill Granholm on DOE Budget
5. World Falun Dafa Day Parade
6. Election Group Holds Meeting Closed to Public
7. Identifying Ways to Restore Voter Confidence
8. OH Train Crash Compensation for Home Sales
9. Former Marine Turns Self In for Subway Death
10. Natalee Holloway Suspect to Be Extradited
11. Church Shooting Suspect Faces 98 Fed Charges
12. Hawaii: Hana Highway Road Closed for Repairs
13. US Arrests Man for Allegedly Spying for China
14. Canada Expels Chinese Diplomat Zhao Wei
15. Main Contenders in Thailand’s Election
16. New Peanut Allergy Skin Patch Shows Promise
17. Study: Sleep Apnea Linked to Brain Damage
18. Swiss Scientists Develop Soft Brain Implant
19. Ceramics Take Shape During Berlin Design Week
20. The Art of Travel’: History, Culture, Locals
21. Rare Luxury Diamonds, Watches Up for Grabs
22. Zoo Shows Off Young Animals for Mother’s Day