Special Counsel John Durham has concluded that there were massive failures in the FBI’s investigation of former President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign. We hear analysis on the significance of this development, and what concerns it raises for the upcoming presidential election.
The Transportation Security Administration is testing the use of facial recognition technology at a handful of airports across the country. However, many are expressing concerns regarding privacy and civil liberties.
California is dumping tons of toxic waste in other states every year. It takes advantage of states with less environmental regulation and cheaper costs for waste disposal.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Report: Massive Failures in FBI Trump Probe
2. Giuliani Sued by Former Employee
3. House Panel Advances 3 Police Bills
4. Veterans Moved from Hotel to Make Room for Illegal Immigrants?
5. TSA Testing Facial Recognition at Airports
6. Kentucky and Pennsylvania Primary Elections
7. Philadelphia Inquirer Hit by Cyberattack
8. SCOTUS to Hear Racial Gerrymandering Case
9. IRS Considering a Gov’t-Run Tax-Prep Option
10. Secretary Yellen Warns Again of U.S. Default
11. Biden Reveals Nomination to Top Health Agency
12. California Dumps Toxic Waste in Other States
13. 1.5K Grams of Cocaine Found in Fake Belly
14. TikTok: Concerning Content for Teens
15. Chinese Spies Active in Belgium: Report
16. Chinese Graduates Struggle with Unemployment
17. China’s Economic Rebound ‘All Lies’
18. CIA Video Urges Russians to Get in Touch
19. France Abusing Protest Bans: Police Union
20. EU Lawmakers Agree on Tougher AI Rules
21. Making the 4-Day Week Work for Britain
22. Oxford Drops Sackler Name from Buildings
23. Banana Boxes of Drugs Found at Italian Port
24. Catalonian Town Imposes Swimming Pool Policy
25. Australian Cyclist Helps Cut Food Waste
26. Maine Chess Coach Compared to Netflix Series