Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) prompted a fiery exchange by asking how much $50 trillion spent on carbon neutrality would actually lower global temperatures during Deputy Energy Secretary David Turk’s testimony on Capitol Hill this week.
House and Senate Republicans are criticizing the U.S. Navy for using a drag performer in its recruitment program.
The George Soros-backed circuit attorney for Saint Louis plans to resign on June 1, following a push to remove her from office. She is accused of neglecting to keep the city safe.
Topics in this episode include:
1. U.S. Economy Adds 253,000 Jobs in April
2. Analyst: Low Depositor Confidence Main Issue
3. Turbotax Paying $141 Million to Taxpayers
4. Senate and House GOP Blast Navy for Drag Show
5. Kennedy Stumps Energy Official on Neutrality
6. Auto Union Delays Endorsing Biden Reelection
7. WHO: COVID-19 Global Health Emergency Ends
8. NY Becomes 1st State to Ban Future Gas Stoves
9. Soros-Backed Prosecutor Kim Gardner to Resign
10. Tucker Carlson Jokes About Being ‘Fired’
11. Trump Lawyers Seek to Move Case to Fed Court
12. FL: Dad Jailed for Punching Umpire at Game
13. NTD Host Urges Beijing to Release His Father
14. Beijing Accessing Americans’ Financial Data?
15. UK Conservatives Suffer Election Losses
16. Mass Biometric Tech ‘Problematic’: Expert
17. ‘Godfather of AI’ Quits Google to Sound Alarm
18. Wagner Group to Leave Bakhmut
19. US Ambassador Visits Paul Whelan in Prison
20. UK Museum Exhibit Explores Luxury and Power
21. Historian Says He Found Mona Lisa Bridge
22. Museo Nazionale Romano Opens Chariot Exhibit
23. Champagne Bubble Study Sheds Light on Physics
24. Scientists Seek to Identify New Marine Life
25. New York: Ducklings Rescued from Sewer Grate
26. Couples Say ‘I Do’, Mark ‘Star Wars’ Day