Shanghai is on its way toward a new round of mass testing; there’s fear the city is headed back under a new lockdown.
Taiwan takes another step toward tackling intellectual property theft. This time, the island is taking aim at a Chinese Apple supplier.
A high-level Taiwanese delegation visits the Czech Republic. The country’s leader is seeking closer ties to China but is facing pushback.
Another Western nation is warning against data risks through TikTok. But what makes that data collection so critical?
Topics in this episode:
- Shanghai: New Round of COVID-19 Mass Testing
- China Economy Hits Slowest Pace Since COVID-19 Began
- Taiwan Accuses Chinese Company of Stealing Secrets
- Taiwan Parliament Speaker Visits Czech Republic
- China Urged to Agree to $4B Aid for Sri Lanka
- Tiktok: Australian Data Accessible in China
- China No Longer a Developing Country: Rep. Hill
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: