Taiwan’s top diplomat worries China may launch a war against Taiwan. But he adds that Beijing’s threats to Taiwan—with the Chinese military extending drills and encircling the island—are achieving the opposite effect.
A new lockdown mandate is in place for China—this time in a tourist destination. Tens of thousands of travelers are stuck in one of the country’s top vacation hubs.
At the same time, a new virus has emerged in China. Research shows it’s transmitted from animals to humans. Experts believe it could be lethal, though no death reports have come up so far.
Washington has sold 6 million barrels of oil from its emergency stockpile, all going to a company tied to Beijing.
Topics in this episode:
- Taiwan Foreign Minister: China May Launch a War
- Taiwan President Tsai Welcomes Caribbean Support
- Vacation Gone Wrong: Covid-19 Outbreak Strands Thousands in Chinese Tourist Hub
- New Virus in China with Animal to Human Transmission
- U.S. Sold Six Million Barrels of Oil Reserves to China
- Chinese Firms Facing Sanctions for Helping Iran
- Report Calls Out Pro-Beijing Propaganda Campaign
- Joe Rogan Warns Americans About Using Tiktok
- Expert: Why the U.S. Must Win Israel from China
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: