The U.S. CDC says that Pfizer vaccines could be linked to strokes in older adults, but the agency says no change in vaccination practice is recommended.
The World Economic Forum kicks off its annual meeting amid backlash for its anti-fossil fuel agenda.
The United States is on the verge of reaching its debt limit this week. What could it mean for financial markets?
NTD goes to the National Retail Show in New York City to check out the latest innovations.
An iconic jersey from NBA legend Kobe Bryant is up for auction. How much could it get?
Stories in this episode:
1. CDC: Pfizer Vaccine Possibly Linked to Strokes
2. Yellen: U.S. to Reach Debt Ceiling This Week
3. World Economic Forum 2023 Kicks Off Amid Backlash
4. US-China Talks Scheduled for Switzerland
5. Air Travel Meltdown Aftermath: What’s Next?
6. Southwest Working to Restore Its Reputation
7. China Reports Huge Rise in COVID Deaths
8. NRF 2023: Retail’s Big Show
9. What Are ‘Virtual’ Power Plants?
10. Kobe Bryant Jersey Could Get $7M at Auction
11. Box Office: ‘Avatar 2’ at Number 1 for Fifth Week
12. South Africa: Ducks Help Vineyard Thrive