It’s been a busy week for Twitter CEO Elon Musk: The social media company has suspended the accounts of journalists who reportedly violated the new anti-doxxing policy after his son encountered a stalker.
The national defense bill cruised through the Senate by a nearly eight-to-one margin and will abolish the military’s COVID vaccine mandate.
It’s been 15 years in the making—Canadian lawmakers voted unanimously on Dec. 14 to make a bill combating forced organ harvesting law.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Senate Passes Defense Bill
2. DHS Issues Updated Plan for Title 42 Lifting
3. FCC Commissioner Discusses Tiktok
4. Twitter Suspends Journalists’ Accounts
5. Canadian Lawmakers Take Stand Against Organ Harvesting
6. More JFK Assassination Files Released
7. Ousted Peruvian President’s Detention Extended
8. California Approves Plan for Carbon Neutrality By 2045
9. Travel Tips for the Busy Holiday Season
10. Largest Freestanding Cylindrical Aquarium Bursts
11. Bakery Helps With Neighbors’ Energy Bills
12. LA Officials Grant a Girl’s Request to Keep Unicorn