The Texas State Senate has passed a bill that would make it a crime for foreign nationals to enter the state illegally, allowing law enforcement to arrest an offender anywhere in the state.
In President Joe Biden’s childhood hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania, signs of affection for the president are hard to miss—but do voters there want to see him in office again?
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is in Japan. The possible Republican candidate addressed the 2024 presidential election ahead of a meeting with the Japanese Prime Minister.
Topics in this episode include:
1. TX Senate Approves Border Crossing Crime Bill
2. Governor DeSantis on 4-Country Trade Mission
3. Will Biden’s Hometown Back Him in 2024?
4. ‘There’s No Crime’: Trump at GOP Dinner
5. Trump: Will Settle Ukraine War Quickly
6. NBC CEO Ousted Over Co-Worker Relationship
7. Former Officer Kim Potter Released
8. Gan Jing World Brings ‘Good’ to Social Media
9. Bill on Trans Athletes in Women’s Sports
10. Strikes Ground Flights at German Airports
11. Ukraine Grain Export Deal in Peril
12. Baltics Condemn China Envoy’s Stance
13. WW2 Shipwreck Discovery Ends Tragic Chapter
14. Immigrants to Australia Bring Badminton Boom