The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is cutting its outlook for the world economy. Why?
Earnings season kicking off this week. A top financial advisory firm tells us we may see earnings hit bottom this quarter before going back up.
A Zillow economist says house flipping is not a good way to get rich quick, but other experts have a different analysis of the market.
A new report says a credit crunch may have dire consequences in the United States.
A judge denies Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes’s request to remain free on bail while she appeals her conviction. It sets the stage for her to report to prison later this month.
Stories in this episode:
1. IMF Cuts Growth Outlook for World Economy
2. Earnings to Bottom This Quarter: Analyst
3. Blackstone Raises $3B for Real Estate Fund
4. Is Now a Bad Time for House Flipping?
5. Bank Crisis Spawns Credit Crunch: Analysis
6. Holmes Can’t Remain Free During Appeal: Judge
7. Biden Administration Considers AI Regulations
8. China’s Alibaba Unveils AI Model
9. Google Researchers Make Tiny Virtual AI Town
10. Shares in Regal Cinemas’ Owner Hit Low
11. Youtube TV Announces NFL Sunday Ticket Prices
12. Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Refund