Some welcome news for inflation: U.S. wholesale producer prices fell unexpectedly in March. What contributed to the drop?
Twitter takes a step closer to becoming the “everything” app. It’s now teaming up with a stock trading company.
Amazon cranks up AI competition against Microsoft and Google, launching a set of tools to help companies develop their own artificial intelligence technology.
We take a closer look at how artificial intelligence is revolutionizing the video game industry. Soon people will basically have conversations with AI technology to create full-blown AAA quality games.
FTX mysteriously recovers $7 billion in assets. How did the company do it?
Stories in this episode:
1. U.S. Producer Prices Unexpectedly Fall in March
2. Delta Expects Higher Earnings in June Quarter
3. EToro Joins Twitter, Offers In-App Trading
4. FTX Recovers $7.3B in Assets
5. Amazon Investing in Tech Behind ChatGPT: CEO
6. AI Brings Revolution to Video Game Industry
7. Trump Appears for Deposition in New York
8. Utah Most Competitive State in U.S.: Report
9. Parents Sacrifice Financially for Adult Kids
10. Fyre Festival 2 Is Happening: Organizer