Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak join over a thousand people in a petition against further AI training. They say AI has profound risks to humanity and that even governments should step in to stop development.
We have the two most popular chatbots compete. Find out which one has better advice for influencers if TikTok is banned.
Starbucks’ former CEO is in the hot seat, sparring with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) over “union busting” allegations.
Senators are trying to hold banks accountable if they fail—by making executives give back their pay.
COVID-19 vaccines are harming the U.S. economy and causing injuries, according to a new report.
Stories in this episode:
1. 1,000+ Sign Petition to Pause AI Training
2. ChatGPT-4 Vs. Bard: What if TikTok Is Banned?
3. Arkansas Suing Meta and TikTok
4. Vaccine Harm Report: $148B in Economic Damage
5. CDC Saw Vax Safety Signals Earlier Than Known
6. WHO: Most Don’t Need Additional COVID Booster
7. Senator Accuses Starbucks of Union Busting
8. Rep: No Fed Supervision During SVB Issues
9. Senate Bill: Execs Return Pay if Bank Fails
10. Credit Suisse Takeover: UBS Rehires Old Boss
11. Senate Committee Investigates Credit Suisse
12. Ivy League Costs Inching Towards $90K
13. Gov’t Adds to High College Fees: Expert
14. Lamborghini Unveils First Hybrid Supercar
15. FDA Approves 1st OTC Overdose Reversal Drug
16. Study: Friends May Help Physiological Health
Sign up for NTD Daily
What you need to know, summarized in one email.
Stay informed with accurate news you can trust.
Success! You are now subscribed.