The latest on the indictment of former President Donald Trump: details on the first hearing in his criminal case.
We talk with Trump’s former senior adviser and counsel. She speaks out on the unprecedented indictment of a former U.S. president.
A China analyst says that TikTok matches the definition of a foreign agent. He argues that the United States needs a complete tech decoupling from China.
A new profession emerges, amid the explosive growth of artificial intelligence: prompt engineering. These prompt engineers skillfully guide the very thoughts of machines.
Stories in this episode:
1. First Hearing in Trump Criminal Case Confirmed
2. Soros Denies Funding Alvin Bragg: Report
3. Former Trump Advisor Speaks on Indictment
4. Survey: Half of Americans Support TikTok Ban
5. U.S. Needs Tech Decoupling With China: Analyst
6. TikTok Spent $13.4M Lobbying the U.S. Gov’t
7. ‘Prompt Engineer’ Jobs Rise Amid AI Summer
8. Fed’s Favorite Inflation Gauge Shows Cooldown
9. Cracks Appearing in the Real Estate Market?
10. Social Security May Fall Short By 2034: Report
11. Tennis Legends to Play Pickleball for $1M