In a dramatic helicopter evacuation in Sudan, special forces troops plunged into the war-torn country on a risky mission to bring U.S. personnel to safety. But thousands of Americans still remain.
Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev says the Ukraine grain export deal is in peril. Medvedev warned on April 23 that Moscow would terminate the agreement if the G7 moved to ban exports to Russia.
China’s ambassador in France drew swift condemnation for stating former Soviet republics like Ukraine and the Baltic states aren’t sovereign nations. Find out how European foreign ministers are reacting.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Sudan: US Special Forces Evacuate Diplomats
2. Ukraine Grain Export Deal in Peril
3. Baltics Condemn China Envoy’s Stance
4. US Petitions S. Korea on Microchips to China
5. ‘Peaceful and Rational’ Despite Persecution
6. Disney Dragon Catches Fire
7. Bird Strike Sparks Plane Engine Fire
8. Bed Bath & Beyond Files for Bankruptcy
9. New Migrant Caravan Heads for Mexico City
10. Purported Chinese Spies Migrating to US
11. Indiana Farm’s Quest for Regenerative Farming
12. Seagull Imitation Contest in Belgium