President Biden and his son Hunter are accused of taking bribes in a new document released by the FBI. The House had threatened to hold FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt unless the bureau turned it over.
A former Trump White House aide testifies before a Jan. 6 grand jury. Former president Donald Trump says the many lawsuits against him are a form of election interference. NTD has some analysis on that assertion.
A massive rally has taken place in Washington D.C., with people calling for an end to the Chinese regime’s 24-year campaign of persecution against Falun Gong.
Topics in this episode include:
1. FBI Document Alleges Bidens Took Bribes
2. Trump Aide Testifies Before Jan. 6 Grand Jury
3. RFK Jr. Testifies Amid Democrat Pushback
4. Soldier Who Bolted Into N. Korea Spent 48 Days in Jail
5. Chinese Hackers Breach Email of US Ambassador to China
6. House Committee Challenges White House China Strategy
7. Rally to End 24-Year Persecution of Falun Gong
8. Candlelight Vigil in Washington, DC
9. Iraqi Protesters Burn Swedish Embassy
10. Iraq Expels Swedish Ambassador
11. Russia Attacks Ukraine’s Grain Terminals
12. Ukraine Deploying Cluster Munitions: White House
13. India Landslide: Rescuers Look for Survivors
14. ‘No Information’ on Foreign Minister: China
15. German Police Search for Escaped Lioness
16. NYC Settles With BLM Protesters for $13 Million
17. Women’s Event Canceled, Called Hate Speech
18. Trump, DeSantis Defend Singer Jason Aldean
19. Assessing Impact of Wind Turbine Failures
20. Florida Family Awarded $800,000 for McNugget Burns
21. Is Lab Meat Production Worse for the Environment?
22. Americans Concerned About Summer Air Travel
23. Illinois Farm Preserves Traditional Horsemanship