New York City Mayor Eric Adams asked President Joe Biden for help with the illegal immigration crisis, while Suffolk County Lawmakers moved to block Adams from sending illegal immigrants to their community.
With the clock ticking toward a possible debt default, President Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy are to meet at the White House on May 22.
The G7 summit in Japan wrapped up. Hear what President Biden had to say about Ukraine, and U.S.-China relations on the closing day.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Biden-McCarthy Debt Ceiling Meeting
2. Biden Says G7 Agrees on United Approach to China
3. New York County Looks to Block Migrant Relocation
4. Sen. Tim Scott’s 2024 Presidential Bid
5. Arizona Voter Intimidation Lawsuit Settled
6. Meta Hit With Record $1.3 Billion Fine
7. China Bans Micron From Major Firms
8. ‘Academia’s Covid Failures’: Symposium
9. Is it ok for Children to Skip Breakfast?
10. Climate Activists Descend on Rome Monument
11. Stampede at El Salvador Stadium Kills 12
12. Two Volcano Eruptions Over the Weekend
13. More Wealthy Americans Moving to Puerto Rico
14. SpaceX Launches 2nd Private Flight to ISS
15. Grandmother-Grandson Take Epic Journey