Terry Schilling on Helping Families Take Back Their Children’s Education

Steve Lance
By Steve Lance
July 10, 2021CPAC 2021share

Terry Schilling, president of the American Principles Project, says his organization is on a mission to give families a voice in politics and help them take back their children’s education.

Schilling says cultural Marxism is infiltrating the education system. He says when parents find out what their kids are really learning in school, they’re outraged and want to take action.

“We’re exposing parents to what their kids are being exposed to in school, and they’re so upset about it! … Parents only know about 10 percent of what’s going on in our schools, and they’re showing up in droves at their school board meetings. We have to let them know about the other 90 percent.”

ntd newsletter icon
Sign up for NTD Daily
What you need to know, summarized in one email.
Stay informed with accurate news you can trust.
By registering for the newsletter, you agree to the Privacy Policy.
Comments