‘Never Seen’ So Many Dogs Accidentally Ingesting Meth: Expert

David Lam
By David Lam
October 22, 2022California Today

Over the past few weeks, six dogs were brought into a Northern California pet clinic for drug treatment. A veterinary technician told NTD that dogs can accidentally ingest methamphetamine while out on a walk.

ntd newsletter icon
Sign up for NTD Daily
What you need to know, summarized in one email.
Stay informed with accurate news you can trust.
By registering for the newsletter, you agree to the Privacy Policy.