Newsmakers welcomes Sean Lin, professor of biomedical sciences at Fei Tian College and a former U.S. Army microbiologist, to talk about the wave of COVID deaths hitting Chinese Communist Party elites.
Jenna Ellis, former senior adviser and counsel to President Donald Trump, speaks about the Supreme Court decision to allow Trump’s Title 42 to remain in place.
Dr. Scott Atlas, former adviser to the White House Coronavirus Task Force and senior fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford, shares his thoughts on revelations that Twitter suppressed COVID information put out by doctors and experts.
Jenin Younes, litigation counsel at New Civil Liberties Alliance, will talk about representing doctors in a case on Big Tech colluding with the government to censor pandemic information.
Jason Issac, director of Life:Powered at the Texas Public Policy Foundation, will talk about risks to the country’s power grid from the green energy revolution.
Anders Corr, publisher of the “Journal of Political Risk,” will talk about Congress’s omnibus $1.7 trillion spending bill and the danger it presents.
- COVID Death Wave Hitting Chinese Communist Party Elites
- SCOTUS Decision on Keeping Title 42
- Twitter Suppression of COVID Info From Doctors and Experts
- Big Tech Colluding With Government on Pandemic Censorship
- Can the U.S.’s Power Grid Withstand Green Energy?
- Congress’ $1.7 Trillion Spending Package and Lack of Accountability