The United States slaps a new round of sanctions on Russia and its partners, on the one-year anniversary of the Russia-Ukraine war.
We speak with two nonprofit organizations that are helping Ukrainians in need. They give us an on-the-ground update on the situation.
New inflation data out Friday comes in hotter than expected, complicating things for the Fed. A new study says the Fed may need a recession to beat rising prices. Does everyone agree?
Officials in Texas are concerned that toxic water from the site of the East Palestine train derailment may be coming to their state. What measures are they taking?
Stories in this episode:
1. Feds Say Inflation Surprisingly Rose In Jan.
2. Study: Fed Needs Recession To Beat Inflation
3. Fmr Investment Banker On Fed, Inflation
4. Water From Oh Train Derailment Coming To Tx?
5. Meta Enters Ai Race W/ Large Language Model
6. Fake Ai Videos Are Going Viral
7. Wh Announces New Sanctions Against Russia
8. One-Year Anniversary Of Russia’S Invasion
9. West Skeptical About Chinese Ceasefire Plan
10. More Americans Worried About China Than Russia
11. 2 Million Air Fryers Recalled Over Fire Risk
12. Fidelity Analysis Reports Ira Statistics 2022
13. Raising Your Own Hens For Eggs. Good Idea?