President Joe Biden delivered his second State of the Union address in front of a divided Congress. What did he say about the economy and his policy, and why were Republican lawmakers pushing back on his statements?
New York Congresswoman Nicole Malliotakis responds to the State of the Union address. She says she’s happy the president acknowledged the need for fossil fuels, but she hopes he backs that up with actual policy to increase energy production.
Google is unveiling new features at a live event in Paris. They include Bard, its response to AI program ChatGPT, as well as big changes to Google Lens and Google Maps.
The IRS is advising what you should do if you got a special payment last year from your state. Should you wait to file?
French farmers drive hundreds of tractors into Paris to protest against a pesticide restriction. They argue that the policy threatens farm production.
An energy agency is expecting a shift in the world’s energy use. Which area do they think will use more than half the world’s electricity?
Stories in this episode:
1. President Biden’s State of the Union Address
2. Congresswoman Malliotakis: Gas Prices Because of Biden Policies
3. Americans ‘Reluctant’ to Make Big Buys: Report
4. You May Want to Wait Before Filing Your Taxes
5. Google Unveils New Features at Live Event
6. Warning on Cloud Computing Vulnerabilities
7. Uber Reports Record Revenue
8. CVS Digs Into Primary Care With $10.6B Deal
9. Tractors Roll Into Paris for Farmer Protest
10. IEA Expects Electricity Consumption Shift