Gas prices are on the rise again. What’s behind it, and where is it going next?
A farm group is calling to investigate record-high egg prices—saying price gouging could be to blame.
California lawmakers are proposing a new bill to tax the rich, even after they’ve left the state. They say it’s to reduce income inequality.
Concerns about TikTok’s data security grow, as Sen. Josh Hawley introduces a bill to ban the app nationwide. What could be the end game for TikTok?
Gold prices hover near a nine-month high, as central banks purchased the largest amount of gold in recent history last year. We have an in-depth interview.
Stories in this episode:
1. Gas Prices Surge as Demand Rises
2. GasBuddy: Need More Refineries for Lower Gas Prices
3. Housing Price Predictions: Good and Bad News
4. Survey: Americans Misinformed on Home Market
5. Farm Action Alleges Egg Producer Price Gouge
6. Calif. Wants to Tax Rich Even After They Leave
7. Hawley: New Bill to Stop Trading in Congress
8. Rubio Questions JPMorgan Deal With ByteDance
9. Threat of Ban Could Spur TikTok Sale
10. Central Banks’ Record Gold Purchases
11. Why Are Central Banks Buying Up Gold?