Pfizer stock lost $43 billion in value this month, and it’s expecting a big drop in sales this year for its COVID-19 products.
Oil giant Exxon is breaking the profit record for the Western oil industry. How did it make so much money?
The Federal Reserve is set to raise interest rates again this week. We talk to a 40-year investment veteran for tips on how to navigate the financial markets this year.
Boeing delivers its last 747 airplane. After five decades of production, the once-revolutionary aircraft will no longer be made.
Why is scrolling so addictive? We take a look into how our brains are affected when we scroll through apps and social media.
Is your child ready for social media? We have tips from a pediatric psychologist on how to know whether it’s the right time or not.
Stories in this episode:
1. Pfizer Expects Vaccine and Paxlovid Sales Dip
2. Exxon Sets New Record for Western Oil Profit
3. U.S. Wage Increases Slowed
4. Fed Raising Interest Rates This Week?
5. Earnings Could Be Up to 15% Lower Than Expected in 2023: Veteran Investor
6. Biden, McCarthy to Meet Wednesday to Discuss Debt
7. New Student Loan Rule Could Cost $360 Billion
8. Former Twitter Execs to Testify Before Panel
9. EPA Vetoes Proposed Mine in Remote Alaska
10. Boeing Delivers Last 747
11. Why Is Scrolling So Addictive?
12. Is Your Child Ready for Social Media?