The Federal Reserve remains focused on fighting inflation, despite warnings of a looming recession. New meeting minutes Wednesday confirm there won’t be rate cuts this year.
Members of Congress have once again beaten the stock market. Many traded in large volumes and in the millions of dollars. Do they know something we don’t?
The Chinese gaming industry is gaining power and money, but mostly from outside of China. NTD takes a look into one of the biggest games ever—and the power of the industry in harvesting user data.
Apple is hiking prices for iPhone battery replacements. How much more will it cost you?
A top tech industry event is kicking off this week in Las Vegas. Organizers hope this year’s show will look more like it did before the pandemic.
Stories in this episode:
1. Apple Lost $1T in Market Value in a Year
2. Salesforce to Cut 10% of Jobs, Close Offices
3. Fed Minutes Reiterate Inflation Resolve
4. Oxbow: Economic Data Indicates a 2023 Recession
5. Members of Congress Beat the Market, Again
6. Musk: U.S. Government Asked Twitter to Suspend 250K Accounts
7. Twitter Lifts Ban on Political and Social Ads
8. Chinese Games Gaining Market Share
9. U.S. Ties Qatar as Top LNG Exporter in 2022
10. Questions Remain on Student Loan Forgiveness
11. Apple Raises iPhone Battery Replacement Price
12. CES 2023 to Begin Amid Economic Uncertainty
13. Europe: Ski Resorts Close Due to Lack of Snow