Elon Musk is making major changes at Twitter. What is he doing, and could a popular video app make a comeback via Twitter?
A dramatic video shows Chinese workers fleeing an iPhone plant en masse. Some of them are prepared to walk over 60 miles to escape. What are they trying to get away from?
Russia quits a deal to export grains. What could it mean for the global food supply?
A man is accused of scamming landlords out of mega money—allegedly refusing to pay rent while listing the units on Airbnb.
We visit the International Travel Show in New York City. What are some hot destinations?
Stories in this episode:
1. Elon Musk Fires Twitter’s Entire Board
2. Twitter Fact-Checks Biden’s Tax Claim
3. Musk Polls Twitter Users on Vine App Comeback
4. Dorsey’s Bluesky Social App Launching Soon
5. Chinese Apple Factory Workers Flee Lockdown
6. Stellantis Joint Venture Files for Bankruptcy
7. International Lawyer on U.S. Firms in China
8. Brazil: Lula Set to Become Next President
9. Food Supplies at Risk as Russia Quits Grain Deal
10. Eurozone Inflation Surges Past Expectations
11. European Protesters Ask Governments to Leave NATO
12. Wolf of Airbnb Charged With Rental Scheme Fraud
13. Travel Show in NYC Showcases Hot Destinations
14. World’s Longest Passenger Train