Seven states held primary elections on Tuesday. NTD takes a look at the results from the governor races in New York and Illinois—and at Trump’s continued influence on the GOP.
More companies are coming forward to cover abortion costs. They say there’s a lot at stake for them, especially during the labor shortage. But we spoke to one expert who thinks there’s more to the story.
Turkey lifts its veto over Finland and Sweden’s bid to join NATO. Leaders of the countries are agreeing to give Turkey their full support in matters of national security.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Illinois and New York Battle for Governor
2. Trump Influence Shows in GOP
3. Colorado Senate Race Results
4. Reimbursing Abortion a PR Stunt: 2nd Vote
5. Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced in Court
6. Two Gunmen Killed, Six Officers Wounded in Shootout at Canadian Bank
7. 51 Suspected Illegal Immigrants Die After Trailer Abandoned in Texas
8. Turkey Lifts Veto on Finland, Sweden Joining Nato
9. U.S. Adds 5 Companies to Trade Blacklist
10. More Than 300,000 SUVs Recalled for Sudden Hood Opening
11. HTC Unveils Phone Dedicated to the Metaverse
12. Massive Marble Head Found From a Missing Headless Statue
13. Wrong Cat ‘catnapped’ in Viral Tiktok
14. Tips to Keep Pets Safe This Holiday Weekend