Uvalde School Police Chief Put on Leave; ‘Torso Killer’ Charged in Killing at New York Mall | NTD Daybreak
Uvalde School Police Chief and on-scene commander during the Texas school shooting is placed on Administrative Leave. He is facing increasing criticism for delaying to take action.
A cold case from 50 years ago is finally closed. The infamous New York “Torso Killer” has been charged.
A helicopter used for tourism flights in West Virginia crashed onto a highway on Wednesday. All six people on board were killed.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Six Killed in Helicopter Crash in West Virginia: Report
2. Uvalde Police Commander Put on Leave
3. McConnell Defends Gun Control Bill
4. Texas Seller Explains E-Commerce of Ghost Gun Industry
5. ’Torso Killer’ Charged in Killing at New York Mall
6. Mexican Official: U.S. to Offer 300,000 Work Visas
7. Maradona’s Medical Personnel to Face Homicide Trial
8. Lithuania Braced for Russian Power Shutoff
9. Dutch Farmers Protest Plans to Cut Emissions
10. Turf War: Las Vegas Ditches Grass as Drought Worsens
11. Everlasting Marriage is in Fashion
* Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List.”
Follow EpochTV on social media: