A House panel accuses a federal agency of targeting Twitter since Elon Musk took over.
As artificial intelligence is quickly transforming the world, lawmakers are struggling to catch up. Senators hold a hearing on risks of AI, such as faster bioweapon development in China.
Two owners of low-mileage Telsa vehicles complain that their steering wheels came off while they were driving. Which models were they?
Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell tries to calm market fears. He says officials have not made a decision yet on the next rate hike.
The White House refuses to confirm who may have blown up the gas pipelines in Europe–saying it wants to wait for Europe’s investigation.
Apple is introducing a new iPhone color for spring.
A Florida company plans to use self-driving construction equipment to help build a neighborhood.
Stories in this episode:
1. NTSB Begins Investigation of Norfolk Southern
2. House Panel Says FTC Is Harassing Twitter
3. Tech Researcher on FTC’s Twitter Probe
4. Drivers Say Tesla Steering Wheels Fall Off
5. Hearing: AI Could Spur Bioweapon Development
6. Biden to Call for $3T Deficit Reduction
7. Powell: No Call Made Yet on March Rate Hike
8. Markets Are Sold on Powell’s Resolve: Analyst
9. FBI Director Affirms TikTok Threats
10. WH Won’t Confirm Pipeline Sabotage Report
11. Chinese-Russian Trade Is Skyrocketing
12. Apple Unveils Yellow iPhone 14 for Spring
13. Autonomous Dump Trucks to Build Neighborhood